Idea of widget
What is Widget
Widget is a general term for other features that are not placed on the Re-Earth but are placed flat over the scene on the Screen of the Re-Earth App.
The widgets that Re-Earth currently provides are as follows:
- Button: operates any event (such as camera movement or linking to an external site)
- Splash Screen: sets the screen displayed when starting a text project
- Storytelling: moves the layers on the project in order
- Timeline: switches the display of data according to time
- Navigator: allows for easy exploration of locations on the earth with simple operations.
To Locate Widgets in the project panel, Click on the pulse icon (+), and the widgets dropdown will pop up.